At Uplooad.net, we take copyright infringement very seriously. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards any form of copyright violation and we strictly prohibit our users from using our services to engage in such activities.
If you are a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted material has been uploaded or shared on our platform without your permission, please follow the instructions below to notify us of the infringement.
To file a complaint, you must submit a written notice that includes the following information :
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including for example the uniform resource locator(s) (URL).
• Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury (unless applicable law says otherwise), that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at our email, and we will promptly respond to your request in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
We reserve the right to remove any content from our platform that we determine to be infringing or that we believe to be in violation of our terms of service. Repeat infringers may have their accounts terminated.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a copyright-compliant platform.